“The photograph of Kurt Cobain in tears has been extensively published. Tilton watched Cobain smash his guitar through an amplifier and walk offstage. He followed him backstage. The pent-up emotion ‘just had to go somewhere,’ says Tilton, and Cobain burst into tears. ‘What I really love about it is that it is a very real moment and he allowed it. Other artists would have said, ‘Not now, Ian, please.’ It is very unusual,” adds Tilton, ‘for anyone from a band to show such vulnerability.’”
what a beautiful man
you got that right. ;_;
- Pierce the Veil would open up with King For A Day.
- Sleeping with Sirens would play every single song they ever wrote.
- LIGHTS would sing ice, and some misc acoustic songs.
- Tupac Shakur would come out and sing Hail Mary.
- Tyler the Creator would come out and thank the legend for introducing him and he would sing she, and throw a bunch of Odd future merch in the crowd.
- Finally Nirvana would get on stage. They’d play Lithium, and Heart shaped box. I’d high five Krist, and smile at Kurt.
URL: alright | good | great | amazing | flawless| asfdghjkl
ICON: alright | good | great |amazing |flawless | asfdghjkl
FACE: alright | good | great |amazing |flawless | asfdghjkl
THEME: alright | good | great | amazing |flawless| asfdghjkl
POSTS: alright | good | great |amazing |flawless| asfdghjkl
OVERALL: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |6.9 | 7|8|9 | 10
FOLLOWING: No |Yes| I am now| FOREVER